Council meetings are usually held on the first and third Monday of each month unless it falls on a holiday. Meetings are typically held at 7:00 pm at City Hall, 124 W Court Avenue.
These dates and times are subject to change. Please check the agendas posted at City Council Meeting Agendas ahead of the meeting to verify the dates and times in advance.
Council Members and Term Expirations
- Howard Harrell, January 2, 2020; 515-468-1459 (email: N/A)
- Mike Fletcher, January 2, 2020; 515-249-1773 (email: email@example.com)
- Phil Macumber, January 2, 2022; 515-462-1692 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Debra Kaldenberg, January 2, 2020; 515-468-1757 (email: email@example.com)
- Trevor Bindel, January 2, 2022; 515-468-0219 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Kelley Brown is the City Administrator, email@example.com (515-462-1422)
Code Enforcement Officer
Justin Bane is the Code Enforcement Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org (515-462-1422). The job responsibilities of this position include enforcement of City ordinances, regulating property maintenance, which includes nuisance abatement, off-street parking, sidewalk maintenance, and safety regulations. Winterset is a great community that many take pride in; both in visiting and residing. A clean and respectable appearance bring more families and more visitors to our community which boosts our economic growth. This position helps to maintain and improve the quality of life that many desire when deciding to take residence here. The Code Enforcement office is located on the second level at the City Hall, and visitors are welcome.